Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have a new found appreciation for 'the blog'

I love this thing!!! A dear old friend I haven't heard from in maybe 7-8 years (maybe an exaggeration) commented on a previous post!! I'm so excited:) Some of my sweetest memories have Tiffany in them..so whoever gave her the blog info-thanks to you!!!

For some updates, having fun with Aflac. I love being out and about with my day, not tied to a desk. If you haven't looked at it before for your family, I encourage you to do so...which means-ask me!!!

Lauren is through with her dental rounds for awhile, at least until August. I'm fearing there will be more teeth pulled, but I'm not the dentist-we'll see! School has been frustrating for her lately. She is smart as can be, just has trouble with her focus on occasion which leads to her falling behind on class work. Homework she does alright. I have to urge her to slow down and do things right the first time. When she goes to correct her (stupid) mistakes..(most are, aren't they?!) she completes it all perfectly. Frustrating!!

Dean is still hanging in there! What a sport:) Ten months I think he said? (okay, to those of you who are married/have had long term relationships this may be no big deal, but for those of you who truly know me.... you know that this is a BIG deal for my history over the past 8-9 yrs) He is great, I definitely appreciate him! Although there is something he has been keeping from me, and all who know me will know that I cannot stand waiting on a surprise!!! I love to be in the loop...and he's keeping me out of it:( bummer

Anyway...Easter is coming up so we'll have photos of Lauren's outrageously beautiful, makes her look 14+ dress! I'm wondering when her rapid rate of growth will slow down...I'll be the short one REAL soon!

AND...there are 67 days (1613 hrs, but who's counting??!!) until my 30th bday:( YIKES...

No comments: