Monday, April 6, 2009

Hannah Montana-mania

Bring it on...and for FREE!!! I love previewing movies...because I cannot stand paying ticket prices!!! Wonderful match:)
If you haven't figured it out, I got preview passes to the new Hannah Montana movie. Lauren and I will get to go see it Wednesday night...the ONLY bad part of this is that it falls on church night. I feel bad for not being with my Awana's kids, but can't pass up a free movie for the kiddo! (because I don't want to turn around this weekend and pay for it)
So...not much else new. I saw Abigail today for a bit...she finally says I LOVE YOU...although it sounds like "I love ewww" She is the best little niece EVER! So cute.
I need to get some pictures up, I'm just noticing how pathetic I've been with it. We'll have some from Easter I'm sure.
Lauren will have to sign on Wednesday evening to share the Hannah Montana excitement with you.

2 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

I'm excited to take Avery...she is so into Hannah Montana! :)

The Smith World said...

She'll love it!! It is a really cute movie!