Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scary Territory

Thanks to my sister in law, I have been consumed with the fear of my ten year old and potentially boy crazy thoughts!!! Lauren wore her Easter dress to school today, did her hair (and nearly put on make up, but we hit the brakes there!!) and for SCHOOL!! Paula commented on my myspace that maybe Lauren was doing this over a boy. Hopefully not...the blissfully ignorant part of me wants to think she is just taking more of an interest in her appearance...but she's pretty open with me, so I'm afraid Paula might be right:( YIKES!!
I'm getting ready to go get Lauren from school and take her out to DeSoto high school. Dean's daughter has a soccer game out there, so Lauren is really excited to go watch. She loves all things DeSoto, so hopefully she doesn't cheer for them (Erika plays at Piper)!!! That could be interesting:)
We're going to have Abigail this weekend!! Haven't watched her for awhile, so we're excited!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hee hee. :) You'll have to ask her if she dressed up for a boy and see what she says.