Monday, April 20, 2009

Bday/Wedding Anniversary

I love it when multiple holidays/events fall on the same day!! Dean's bday is tomorrow (38...does that make men mad to tell their age??), and my parent's wedding anniversary was tomorrow as well. Is it appropriate to say was? Don't know! Anyway, makes things so much easier for my aging brain to remember!!
FYI...Marley & Me, sad movie!! I couldn't finish watching it. I guess I am a ninny...but that's okay, I can handle being labeled!!
I don't think I put on here what happened last week at Erika's soccer game. Natalie (6) went behind the bleachers to play with the other kids and came back around crying. Our first thought was wondering what Tyler or Lauren had done to her. Through her tears she says 'I dropped a brick on my foot.' WHAT??!!! I kind of thought maybe one of the other kids had done it in play, but nope, she picked up the brick and dropped it right on her big toe. She said she was 'trying to break it.' Dean had to ask if she was referring to her toe!! The things kids do!!! Always something going on. I really don't know how mothers with more than one child do it!!

No comments: