Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And it's not even Monday!!!

Oh my goodness..put this down as the worst day of record!!! I know I shouldn't let things get to me that are out of my control-but I am quite stubborn!! What I should do -v- what I actually do is the struggle!! I need to stop and remember the things I'm thankful for!! Lauren and her health!! Thank God! To finally have a great boyfriend with a backbone and that cares for me...extremely thankful:) A job, a roof, food, family-none of those in that particular order:) Add to the list a niece that finally says Shannie!!! Love her:) We're getting ready to go to church, maybe that will help to put my head/spirit back in the right place.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

I hear ya, i have those days too, even though we have so much to be grateful for there are just "those days" Hope your having a better week :)