Friday, June 26, 2009

What a night

I saw something tonight I have never seen before and I hope to never see again. Enough said on that one..anyone who was there knows the tale!!!
I tried transferring photos from my phone just to find I can't transfer them!! I'll give it another effort tomorrow.
Tyler took a hit right to the shin tonight...had a mega d-q moment...and made our way home. They did an awesome job tonight!!!
Natalie wants to have a girl's day out tomorrow with hair and nails...so I'm thinking along the lines of my hair/her nails!!!
I am so anxious for Lauren to come home!! Lots in the works for changes coming down our road, and I'm ready for her to be a part of it all!
Maybe I can get some help with the pics tomorrow-who knows!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ah, more mysteries! Sounds like an exciting summer ahead. ;)