Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cheeky Quote

I saw this in the cheeky quote spot on the blog...had to record it!!!
Why do men like intelligent women? Because opposites attract!!!

LOVE IT!!! Explains my weekend to a "t"

But, enough of that! We went to worlds of fun yesterday for just a minute, and we couldn't handle it. When you seek out all the water rides in an effort to stay cool...then you stand on the bridge over the Monsoon for repeated runs of it just to get soaked...I think it means it's just TOO HOT for ANYONE to be there!

Tyler finished up his state tournament today. They placed third...I know they were all exhausted! They did a good job despite the heat of the weekend! I do enjoy going to see him play, but honestly, TOO MUCH driving!!!

I haven't heard from Lauren in a few days, so that's frustrating. I have been trying to connect with them so we can get her Worlds of Fun pass to her, but no answers:( Hopefully her dad will just pay for her to go so she can be taking advantage of her summer!!!

Maybe when Dean gets back around he'll help me get some pics put over to the computer. Who knows? Hard to believe the weekend is already over...back to it again tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

That quote is a good one! LOL
Well I hope that Lauren is having a good time. :)