Sunday, May 3, 2009

Worlds of Fun Weekend!!

We have pictures...but I can't get the card into this computer, so I'll have to take care of that later!! We had quite the weekend...Friday night Lauren and I got to ride the Prowler. Season pass holders got to go for a preview of it and FREE food, always good!!! Saturday all of us went, and again today. I was really shocked at how good the kiddos did...better than me, I am EXHAUSTED!!!
On the way out today we went to Wal Mart for some treats to take along and paper for a homework project...and here it is 10:00, and we don't have the paper. Wal Mart was just a bust today. Trouble with the card machine, didn't make anyone AT ALL happy. So, now the better half (better as in, claiming he is usually the one who has it more together, WELL) is off to Wal Mart! Poor thing, he's wiped out too. He was wonderful enough to do the yard work at my grandmother's this evening. (all to spare my new shoes from being dyed green) He has his great moments!!!
Lauren's eye seems to be improving...she had her first round with pink eye this week. She handled it really well, but has to finish her eye drops. Hopefully nobody in school ends up developing it. It didn't look to me to be too much fun!!
This Wednesday is the Grand Prix at church...I was a slacker and didn't get Lauren a car kit. So we're going to re-do one of her old cars so she can compete again. She always enjoys participating.
Hopefully we'll get to watch Abigail sometime this week. She is always a great de-stresser for Aunt Shannie!!! I just love her:)
Have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Pick a night, any night! :)