Friday, May 15, 2009

Can you guess what we're doing this weekend??!!!

Yes...we're going to Worlds of Fun!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate...so far what I am seeing for tomorrow is high 60's & sunny. We'll take it!!! Dean has agreed to ride The Patriot...so I'm going to see that happens:) I was impressed last time when he got on the Timberwolf and the Prowler.
Lauren has been wanting to have a garage sale, so I am going to start getting stuff together again for that. She rarely wants to part with anything, so we'll give it a shot. I have been wanting to get rid of my tv cabinet, it's just too big. I love it for the fact it closes completely and looks like a piece of pretty furniture rather than an entire wall consuming monstrosity that shows an ugly tv all the time!!! But...I really don't have much room for it now:(

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

Have fun! Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day!