Saturday, May 16, 2009

LONG day:)

Well...we closed down the park this evening! All three of the kiddos did a pretty good job today. We got there around 2:30-ish...and left at ten tonight. I'm amazed nobody cracked by that time. (honestly, I came close) I guess we're going back again tomorrow...shocked??.....nope, neither am I!!! Once we got into the car, all three of the kids we're already planning what they wanted to ride first tomorrow.
I got some pictures today, I'll have to try to remember to load them tomorrow. My camera went home with Dean.
We were going to go up to the farm tomorrow for Memorial Day (well, memorial day-ish) grave duty...but my grandmother excused Lauren from it. She knows they all have such a good time going to Worlds of Fun, and it certainly beats driving 2 hours up to the farm to drive around cemeteries for hours...then followed by a long drive home.
I would just like to say I am proud of my daughter...and Dean's kids...and the church kids!!! From what I saw today at worlds of fun...countless kids throwing trash on the ground, cussing, horrible PDA, running around carelessly and nearly running into little ones...I am so happy that our kids (mine, his, church acquaintances) show more respect then that. Way to go parents!!!

No comments: