Saturday, March 1, 2008

Paybacks are HECK!!!

Now I know just how frustrated my mom got when my room was a horrid mess...because I'm living it. Lauren has had a fascination lately (and by lately, I mean all the time, everyday) with taking EVERYTHING out of her dresser, cabinet, shelves, you name it. It is all in the middle of the floor! Granted, it's just untidy...it's not dirty, but it's still driving me up the WALL!!! (and it's a short wall that I'm at the top of). Last night, Paula came over to take Lauren to play Bingo at her school. And before they left, Paula told her to pick up a bit. Way to go Paula!!! Unfortunately, they didn't win any prizes...but it sounds like they had a good time. They stayed until it was over at 9:00. They had snacks, and it was all free, so you just can't beat that!

Last week, I got a pretty frustrating call from the KS Real Estate Commission. My fingerprints for my background check couldn't be read by the KBI...so I got re-printed and sent them in. This was the third hang up in processing my KS license, so I was feeling pretty bummed. The lady told me they would expedite my re-prints...so we sent them off Tuesday of this week, and my license was back at my office yesterday!! THANK GOD!!! So I was ready to roll today and got to show a house in Basehor.
Nothing much new around our place. Lauren is growing like a weed (like a weed on steroids, I've never seen anything like this!!), and is nearly as tall as me!! We're gearing up for my little cousin's wedding, which means 4 trips to Columbia over the next month, but it's worth it!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

You're welcome-good job on cleaning out her room "mommy style." :)