Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break/Sprint (yuck)

Spring Break is here...and Lauren is quite happy about that!! She was supposed to have softball practice last night, but it got rained out...no shock there considering there was over 2 inches of rain:) She got a bat and her shoes, my grandmother took her out on Sunday to pick them up, and she is pretty proud of them:) Lot of pink. I remember the only option I had for shoes was black & white..now there are all kinds of crazy color combos!! But, she is happy, so that's what matters I suppose.
My niece (I love her to death, but it aggrivated me none the less) drooled on my phone and now I can't hear anything out of it!! The earpiece sounds muffled, and it's quite frustrating. And when I'm on speaker, nobody can understand me. SO...I try to reach sprint today, and their customer service is something less than excellent!! We have a rep through work who is trying to sort things out for me, so hopefully she can get me some good news:) Cross your fingers!!
My little brother (such a god send when it comes to my car) has been my handy man/mechanic whatever you call it for awhile now. Considering he is much cheaper than an auto shop...buy the supplies and cook him dinner and he'll take care of it for me!! SO...the other morning I found out my left brake light/turn signal is out...and Travis is going to take care of it for me this evening...after changing my oil last week!!! (and my old green car)
Hope you have a Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

What happened to purple stuff??? I guess that I've been lucky with my phone b/c Abigail hasn't destroyed it yet with her drool. :)