Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monday Monday

We got through another gassy baby-screaming at the top of her lungs night!!! Actually, I may be stretching it a bit...not so much the gassy part though. Abigail came over yesterday early and got a bit upset. She wouldn't take any food, so I kind of let her work it out on her own...she cried herself to sleep. She slept for about an hour, and woke up in alright spirits. We went to Kayla's program last night (Lauren's cousin on the other side) and the baby was fine until the program started!!! I had to walk her around outside of the gym for a bit. Once we went back in, we sat toward the back close to the exit, I hit the chair and the kid filled her shorts!! Not only did she fill her shorts, she covered her back!! And there were sound effects!!! So we made our graceful exit and cleaned up little miss, new outfit and all:)
Lauren got news yesterday that her choir performance has been moved up a couple days. She is so excited that my Grandmother may be able to make it now!! We have sent out our invitations to friends/family and we're pretty excited. Lauren loves having shows, so I'm hoping we have a good turnout. I already got the stuff for the cupcakes...so we'd better have a good turnout!! Now I have to figure out how to cram everyone in my place!!! May be interesting:)

No comments: