Sunday, December 16, 2007

First concert of 4, starts tonight!!

Lauren has been busy practicing with the children's choir at church, and also the 4th/5th grade choir at school. This evening the kids will be singing as part of the adult choir at church. Then tomorrow evening (after a LONG series of reschedules) the school choir will have their concert. I am so excited!!! Lauren really enjoys singing, I'm sure I'll tear up:)

My grandmother and I are going to do a bit of Christmas shopping today, so I'm excited for that!! This has been a long weekend, they get longer it seems each time Lauren is gone. Friday night, had dinner and went to a concert which was the BEST yet of the series. Sat I had an appt to list a house, and the drive back from Independence was filled with sliding cars, freezing rain and snow. For someone who usually isn't a nervous driver...I was terrified!! Last night I had a couple firsts on my list!! I framed a window and a door...and used a nail gun!! Scary, Shannon with a nail gun:) Oh, and helped assemble a table saw. Okay, truthfully, I read the instructions, but still....I'm sure I was a great asset:):) (if my mom reads this, I'm sure she's laughing now)

Anyway...wish us luck for Lauren's series of concerts coming up this week. I'm sure she'll do great!!!

No comments: