Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow







It's here!!! Lauren told me this morning she hoped it would, and here it is!! The first time this season snow is actually coming down...I had to go out and get some pictures of it for her. Probably not the smartest thing I could've done, but I did!!!


Well we got out all of our invites for the school choir show and also the church one. Hopefully everything turns out with both!! Lauren is really excited! We found out last night at church that our preacher likes cream cheese frosting for cake, so we are going to make sure we have that in case he makes it to Lauren's school program!! She told me to make a special plate just for him and Mrs. Seaba...such a good kid!!

Enjoy the snow...hopefully we get a bunch:)

Lauren twisted my arm and she got to sled down our hill one time. She just had to get out in the snow!!!

No comments: