Sunday, November 8, 2009

what's the scoop with blogger??!

Why does it not update me lately? Have I somehow upset the blogger powers that be? Who knows!!
Anyway..another good day! Dean went along with me to church. My mother took us all out for lunch. My grandmother and a high school classmate of her's came out to church and joined us for lunch. Dean and I have done some browsing this afternoon. We have been wanting to try a new shop we had seen on the food channel-so we found it and LOVED it!! We went for a walk down by the river-LOVING this weather! I have really enjoyed him the past couple days. It's nice to not have the kids under our feet every step. I love them all-but I do enjoy some adult time.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You upset the blogger by stating that you weren't going to blog anymore. LOL. Sorry we missed out on lunch Sunday. Maybe you can bring Lauren out next Sunday and we can go out then.