Saturday, November 7, 2009

ONE HUNDRED..100...CIEN...CENT

Well...anyway you may say it..it's our 100th post. Not much going on, new anyway. Lauren has been having a tough start to the 2nd quarter of school-but I'm confident she can get through. She is doing a GREAT job w/her braces. I am really proud of her! Dean and I had a really nice (and mostly kid free) day together. We both worked this morning-went to Natalie's last soccer game, had some lunch-saw a movie...and he bought me new shoes tonight. Shoes that he even picked out-so I was proud of that. What was the BEST of the shoe trip is they were originally $110...and we got them for $39!!! My man can bargain shop..he's the best:) My sweet little niece has said her first naughty word..hopefully she'll not make a habit of it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, he picked out shoes himself. I'm impressed. ;)

The Smith World said...

dont be.............hes just that weird!!