Saturday, April 26, 2008

Can't think of anything clever for a title!!!

What a busy few weeks it has been, or maybe just one week and it feels like a few!! Hours are crazy where I work, more than what I had expected...but let's face it, who couldn't use the extra money!!! We're still keeping Abigail while Paula works, and now her hours will be changing too. Lauren has wrapped up choir for the year, they had several shows, and performed yesterday at Crown Center. She was SO excited yesterday when she got home to tell me they got Sheridan's ice cream. I would've been excited too!!!!! Anyway...LONG week:)
Julie is FINALLY married!! No more stress of the wedding. Amazing how such a happy time can get SO crazy. I will be running off, getting hitched, and we'll party when I get back...FYI. IF I can find anyone bold enough to take me on:) Who knows...I'm just more concerned with having a great marriage than a wedding!!! Hopefully someday...I don't want to be the old cat lady!!
Lauren has her first softball game coming up this next Monday. Hopefully they'll be short games, considering this one doesn't start until 8:15 and we live almost an hour away. Crappy...
She was late to practice this past Monday. There was a stalled semi on 435 and traffic was horrible. So we detoured and the stop and go of 135th was not much better!!! Anyway, we were almost there and a guy (looked homeless and drunk to me) was yelling and very much in the face of a woman with a baby stroller. So, since I thought he had alcohol in him and in his hand (Lauren later told me she thought it was Lipton Green Tea), I called 911. I was concerned for her, and too scared to stop myself. So on we went to practice, and hour and a few minutes late. Just a little bit beyond our control.

No comments: