Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay...I'll have to do one and then get Lauren to do one also. Six things you may not know about me...it'll be boring for sure, I think everyone knows most everything there is to know

1. I wrote a poem after my grandpa died that was published
2. My right leg is shorter than my left by almost a full inch. (I was told once it was due to me being a breach baby..HMM)
3. I am terrified of complete darkness.
4. When I was young, (probably up to 4 yrs old) I cried uncontrollably when I would have pictures taken...then I would cry when I looked at pics of myself.
5. I am totally blind (couldn't even read my speedometer w/out aid)
6. 27 Dresses was based on my life...j/k, but it really feels like it!! Always a bridesmaid, never a bride:)

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

You will have to share your poem sometime Shannon. I am with you on the darkness thing. I would sleep with a lamp on if my husband didn't have to have it pitch dark :)