Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kids







Our kids have really done an alright job with the mixing of the families...okay, I'll rephrase that...Natalie has done alright. Lauren and Tyler...let's just say there have been struggles. I really think we're starting to have some breakthroughs...and thank goodness for it!! Tyler did such an awesome job last Sunday that he earned a "Tyler only" night...no sisters:) He was pumped!!! I picked him up from Asbury and took him to get a new coat. He picked it out, and I was quite impressed with his bargain shopping abilities...picking out a $23 coat that was originally $60!! Way to go:) Then we went to dinner at Fritz's, and he was in awe of the train delivering the food. Abigail was quite intrigued as well. Each time we would see a train go by, she'd just keep saying "again...again...again" Too cute!! Afterward we went to Chip's Chocolate Factory and he picked out (a ton of) treats. He had a $20 giftcard to Toys R Us, so he got to go spend it. I think he had a pretty fantastic time!! Hopefully it will encourage all of them to shape up and work for their own special time. Natalie asked me the following day if I would pick her up (and only her) and take her out for her own night! It was cute. Lauren gets so much of my individual attention, but I hope it will encourage her as well to be a little more open to the changes in our family. We got her a couple new pair of jeans, so when she comes home hopefully she'll be excited for those:) I have some unrelated pics to put up...hopefully they'll load:)

1 comment:

Paula said...

I LOVE the first pic! You'll have to e-mail me that one. I'm glad Tyler was ok with Abigail invading "his day." ;) Looks like they had fun together.