Wednesday, September 16, 2009

untitled

Just updates I guess...Lauren goes tomorrow for her second appointment with the orthodontist. They will put the bands on her back teeth tomorrow. I will get pics again..and post them! I still have ones from previous appointment:)
School is rolling along. There was a struggle with science for a bit, but I think she has it under control now. All A's and B's..high B's though all over 89.4, so I am confident she can bump those up with some hard work!!
Dean and I went to a 40th in Topeka over the weekend, so it was nice to have some adult time--now we've got all 3 kids...so NO adult time. We signed up for the YMCA today and the oldest 2 will get to use equipment, with exception of the weights. Hopefully it will be used well enough to justify the cost!!
Time to put some kids to bed!

No comments: