Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 1



Hi my name is lauren elizabeth smith. My mommy and i are creating our first blog, to keep friends and family updated.
I am a 9 year old 4th grader. I am in a brand new school. it is very big. i love it and i am sure if you went or go to school there you will and maybe you do like it. i want to get into gymnastics i go to awanas and i have a new baby cousin. her name is abigail louise smith she is very cute and very loud. she wets her diaper way to much.
i started choir in school this year and it is awsome we have our fisrt trip and concert on thursday december 13th so dont miss the concert at 6:15 at mill valley high school.so dont miss it!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Welcome to the blog world! I agree that Abigail wets her diaper too much!:) Can't wait until your concert-you will be awesome.